Happy New Year!
Here are 12 inspirational quotes to inspire you in this new year!
1. We will open the book. It’s pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. -Edith Lovejoy Pierce
2. Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress. -Charles Kettering
3. Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year. – John R. Dallas Jr.
4. There are far, better things ahead than any we leave behind. – C.S. Lewis
5. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. All of us every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all our lives. – Steven Spielberg
7. What do you need in the New Year? You need a dream; your dream needs an action; and your action needs right thinking! Without right thinking, you can have only unrealised dreams! – Mehmet Murat Ildan
8. What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year. – Vern McLellan
9. Character is the ability to carry out a good resolution long after the excitement of the moment has passed. – Cavett Robert
10. Making New Year’s resolutions is one thing. Remaining resolute and seeing them through is quite another. – Alex Morritt
11. How few are there who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them. – Benjamin Franklin
12. Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all wisdom that experience can instill in us. – Hal Borland
I KNOW you started this for a reason, a deep reason, you wanted this! You were inspired. You felt hope & excitement for the future! You caught yourself dreaming BIGGER than ever. So let’s do it! It’s NEVER too late. I’m always here, the signs are there, and the company is about to go beyond a billion! We want you to see success this year with us! This is YOUR year!
See you at the top!