What is it worth to you to devote your time to creating a healthy god-centered, successful life?
Life doesn’t get better by chance; it gets better by CHANGE! Create daily habits that will improve your life!
We are what we repeatedly do. EXCELLENCE, then, is not an act, but a HABIT. Truth is, These are the activities you do every morning, every day, and every night… that add up to TREMENDOUS results over time!
You need to understand that nothing happens until you make a DECISION. You have to DISCIPLINE yourself and DEVELOP the habit of going the extra mile!
Discipline is the ability to give yourself a command and then follow it! If you do just that and stay consistent with your healthy habits; expect that you will see something in yourself that you never saw before!
Here are some steps on re-programming your mind, that I picked in the beginning stages of my personal development journey!
Re-program your mind:
1. Detox your mind- Get rid of old habits by writing them down.
2. Detox your environment- Don’t allow people to hold you back from reaching your potential. Create a supportive environment. You need to identify time wasters in your life and remove it.
3. Guard your mind from all negativity.
4. Guard your environment- Don’t hang out with negative people. Hang out with happy, positive, upbeat people.
5. Feed your mind- Read books, Listen to audio books, discuss ideas, & surround yourself with people who will challenge you.
6. Feed your environment- Invite positive people in. Show them how to meet challenges with step ahead.
“You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness.” ~ Ephesians 4:22-24